Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Timer

Here I go. I am going to try and do a blog. I know a lot of people who have them and I enjoy reading theirs. I kind of feel like a stalker. But I'm not, really, don't be scared. I had a really good day yesterday. It was kind of relaxing, even though I had lots to do. I enjoyed last night even better. Craig was able to eat dinner with us and spend some quality time with us.He didn't go into work last night, it was nice to have him home. I noticed how much better I sleep when he is home. I feel well rested this morning. Thanks to my hubby for that.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

YAY! I'm so glad you're in the blogging world now! You have the cutest family. When is there going to be another game night? If you're not doing those anymore (or maybe I just haven't been invited :))you, Julie and I should go to lunch soon. love the blog!

Monika said...

Good job Erin! I actually started one in the summer (by that I mean I posted a picture and one post) but never took the time to keep it up. I keep thinking I'll start it again, but in the meantime, I'll just keep reading everyone else's. :P

PaulaJean and David said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. It's fun to still keep in touch. Mine needs alot of work but I'm trying.

Becky said...

Hey Erin, I'm checking out your blog. Cute! I just started one also. all6cooks.blogspot.com I checked out yours, so you can check out mine.