Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas and more

It seems Christmas has come and gone so fast this year. We had a nice, yet sick Christmas. It started on Christmas Eve at my sister Shannon's house, Levi got sick. He threw up all over her bathroom floor. I felt so bad for him. Thanks to Shannon for the kindness and borrowed clothes from her boys. We made the drive home from Gilbert without anymore messes. Then really early Christmas morning Seth, Rylee and Craig got sick. So after everybody got to feeling better we started opening presents. After presents we just laid around all day, watched movies and played games. Everyone was feeling better by the end of the day, except Craig. Come to find out his sickness was being caused by gall stones. He has been having stomach pain on and off for about 6 months and finally went to the doctor a few weeks ago and they put him on Prevacid thinking it was acid reflux. Well the pain got real bad again last night at work, so he left work at about 1:00 a.m. and went straight to the ER and didn't call me until about 6:00 a.m., he wanted to make sure I wasn't still sleeping when he called(what a sweet goofball). So he found out he has gallstones and will be having surgery tomorrow to remove his gallbladder. I'm just glad they finally found out what was causing all his pain so he doesn't have to worry about being in pain anymore.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I hope everthing went well!

Bonnie said...

Oh my gosh Erin! Let me know if you guys need anything...I'm so sorry! Like you said though, at least Craig won't be in pain anymore!

Becky said...

This will be a Christmas you guys won't forget! Tell Craig we're thinking of him (and you).