Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend was a fun one. Me and two of my sisters(Lora and Kerry) were in our first Posie Patch craft show. We setup Friday night for about an hour with my daughter Mallory, Kerry's daughter Jordan and daughter in-law Jamie. When we finished there we went to Arizona Mills and met up with our other sister Shannon and 2 of her friends to see Twilight. I liked the movie(excluding some cheesy parts) but I didn't read the book so I didn't have anything to compare to it. It was just entertainment for me. We were at Posie Patch Saturday and Sunday, selling our homemade crafts. We did okay, everyone was saying it was a slower one than usual, but we had a whole lot of fun just hanging out with each other and laughing the whole time. We also got to see some odd things people make and sell(there are some odd people out there). But another highlight was meeting some new people, especially Leanne Welton and her daughter Jade. We are hoping to see Leanne at more craft shows, she is a lot of fun to talk to, she fits right in with us.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey Erin! Bonnie told me about your blog. Your family is so cute! That's so nice of Craig to tell you about the stray dog...I fear the same thing. Good thing I don't have to walk to pick up my kids yet!

Anonymous said...

Leanne isn't Julie, just remember that, because I'm a lot of fun to talk to and I fit right in with the sisters!! :)
xoxo

Raini said...

Hey you have a blog! I am excited to check it out! I think it's awesome you did a Posie Patch show. How's the family... you should blog about that!

About the dog - just kick it if they try to attack you... it will run away. :)

Bethany said...

Hey, love the blog!