Friday, January 2, 2009

I Got Socks!


I went shopping yesterday with Lora, my mom, my two girls and Jordan. I asked Lora if she was going to buy me something, she said yes if I can find something for a dollar. So I was on a mission to find something! Well I first found some earrings at Kohls for $1.20. She was going to get those but I wouldn't wear them, they were ugly. Then while at Payless while I was getting ready to check out I saw some socks hanging and the sign above them said $1.00(YEA)! So Lora stuck to her word and bought me something for $1.00, SOCKS!!

2 comments:

The Watsons said...

You are a dork. But the socks are cute!
Love, Shannon

DeAnne Baum said...

Cute socks! I love being around you girls. Thanks for always welcoming me in. If you would are interested I had to change my blog it is now tbaumfamily.blogspot.com