Monday, January 19, 2009

This goes out to the one I love....


I just wanted to thank Craig for all he does for us. He not only works his "normal" job, he also drives for American Explorer part time. So he's not home a lot and I know I get a little upset and sad when the driving job takes him away on the weekends, but I know he is doing it for us. He would do anything he had to do to take care of his family. He is the best and we are so lucky to have him!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Doesn't it feel great to know you have a husband that will work so hard and love you so much. I'm so greatful we have that in common. Love you sis. Kerry

Becky said...

You two are a cute couple! I couldn't find where to leave a comment on your kids pictures. They look so professional. Isn't it fun to be the photographer of your own kids?