Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pictures

Here are some pictures I took of the kids yesterday. Seth is missing in these pictures....no I was not neglecting him, he was not home. He is probably okay with missing the photoshoot, he doesn't like to get his pictures taken. I will try to sneek some of him later.











































































































































































5 comments:

Live Your Life said...

Oh my goodness Erin is a photographer!!! Very nice pics, all your kids look adorable :)

Dawn said...

Erin you are so good. I love your family. You guys have so much talent.

Bethany said...

Nice shots Erin! The kids look so good.

Raini said...

Oh my heck, you are great at taking pictures! Don't say you don't know how to take great photos and then take great photos! No one likes a hypocrite ya know! :)

Linda Bennett said...

I had no idea you did photography. Great pictures!