Monday, January 19, 2009

YUCK!!


This past weekend Craig was in California and what he brought back the kids were these bookmarks. As you can see on it, it reads... 100% Elephant dung paper. YUMMY!! The kids thought it was weird and gross that they actually make bookmarks out of poop. Levi swears they smell bad, they don't. Butt (hehe) they are really cute.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

That sounds wonderful. Craig does know my Birthday is coming right. LOL... And I love how you used Butt, very clever.

Lindsay said...

My favorite animals are elephants. So Kendon and his mom thought it would be funny to bring me an elephant dung journal. Tell your kids I feel their pain! Haha...it's actually not bad at all. It's pretty cute! (you can't tell its made of poo!)

Raini said...

Yeah, things can get weirder from Cali... I don't think they would have let him pass over the boarder back in the AZ with some of the things over here. All in all, I want one! :) How cool.